Thursday 14 May 2015

Nirzara pakistani Girl Looking For Love And Sincere Friendship Here



I am a positive-thinking, interesting, intelligent, well-educated woman. I am very communicative and I make new friends easily. I like to know new things and to develop my personality constantly. I have lots of hobbies and interests in different fields. I have lots of interests and lots of energy. I like singing very much.When I have a free time I can read a book and it may be some love story.I am a positive-thinking person and I am looking for a positive-thinking man also. I’d like to meet a responsible, cheerful, reliable, family-oriented,intelligent, fair, wise man.
He should be also generous and like to give some presents to his woman. I’d like him to provide me with everything necessary either for living and my personal needs. He should be caring and understand me also. The most important qualities for me are seriousness and honesty. Also he should always try to know more about my inner world. I think this is the only way to real love.

No comments:

Post a Comment