Thursday 14 May 2015

AFSHANEH PAKISTANI GIRL LOOKING FOR KIND AND WELL EDUCATED LIFE PARTNER




I am kind, calm and intelligent lady with good sense of humor. I am loving and tender, caring and polite. Friends say they feel comfortable into my company. I’m very sincere and calm at once. Like to try new things, meet new people. I prefer to hear the truth, no matter how hard it can be. I am very persistent person and try to achieve all my aim. And at the same time I am very loyal person.Very important for me is to meet a man with serious intentions who is smart, goal-orientated and persistent. I see myself with a kind man, who dreams about family and woman with tender hands and big loving heart.
I am a positive person and I would like to meet a man with a good sense of humor. I am looking for someone who is willing to be happy. Because with me you’ll be the happiest in the world.I would like to meet a strong, reliable, and serious man, who could become a tender and loving husband for me. He should be a generous, kind, sincere and energetic person. I would like him to be my only one.I dream to meet a man who will understand me completely. I want to be nice and kind person with me and make me happy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment