Thursday 14 May 2015

ATREYA INDIAN GIRL LOOKING FOR LOYAL FRIENDSHIP SINCERE PARTNER


My friends say I am kind, calm, tender, attentive, caring and purposeful person by my nature. I like leading active mode of life, I am very optimistic. I guess I have variety interests and hobbies. Sometimes I like to stay at home and relax and sometimes I like going out, theater, cinema.I like reading very much and also I enjoy cooking.I am looking for kind, sincere, caring, tender, optimistic, active, serious and loving man.If you ever see me in real you would imagine me as tender, passionate, very polite, full of grace in a good sense woman. I am tender
. I like surprises and adventures in my life. Who besides has good figure and nice face, eyes full of love. Who has royal gestures, well-mannered, gold-educated, with wide outlook.A man who will be with me in happy and sad moments of my life. I want him to smile me every day and see my smile back. I hope this place will help me to find good person for me. My partner should be honest to me, strong inside and ready to protect me. I look for real and true partner for all my life. I want to love and be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment