Thursday 14 May 2015

NIKKI INDIAN GIRL LOOKING FOR FAITHFUL FUTURE SPECIAL LIFE PARTNER


I am real miracle , the sun that shines all around, inspires, gives joy and happiness. Are you ready to catch the rays and my smile back. Then write me.Strong and independent, cold and imperious outside but kind and generous and gentle inside and alone with his beloved woman. Noble and intelligent man who knows how to protect and defend his family.But certainly a man of words.Honest, cheerful, always positive – I try to take from life everything I can, go through life with a smile and hope. For my age, I have seen a lot of the world, tried many things, and coped with difficulties.
I am always willing to achieve my aims, work hard and reach the final result. I get a real kick out of life – in all its senses: whatever is interesting and extreme – here I am to go for it.I’m looking for the Hero of my life, the main character of my life story. My Man should be optimistic, charming, easy-going, but at the same time responsible and confident. I believe somewhere in the world there is a person, who will bring me to the 7th heaven and make all my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment