Thursday 14 May 2015

Nireka Sri Lanka Girl Looking For Abroad Life Partner For Future


                                         Nireka Sri Lanka Girl Looking For Abroad Life Partner For Future.

I am a bright lady and you will see it if you decide to know me better. I am positive, charming, interesting, sociable, kind, tender, attentive and careful. The most attractive feature of my character is that I always keep self-control, I am very reserved and almost nothing can irritate me.My dreams and wishes are very simple – I want to share each moment with my man, enjoy each other. I want to wake up every morning seeing my bestfriend and my beloved near.I am quite creative person. I adore hand-made things. I am a kind, lovely, and well-bread girl. I am sincere and easy-going. I am always faithful and honest. And I appreciate these qualities in people a lot. I am always energetic and active. I am a smiling and optimistic person. I don’t like to be pessimistic and in a bad mood. I would like to find a man who is intelligent, friendly, who has a good sense of humor. I want to meet a man of my dreams who will love me and take care of me. I want to become happy and loved. I want to build a happy family. I want to know that I am not alone in this huge world.

1 comment:

  1. I am a professional massage therapist who is an expert on women's body therapy with 9 years of experience, and will provide a quiet pretty and pampered body massage for you to be happy than ever. I used to visit home or Hotel which is convenient to you. And it is a two hour massage with oil and complete massage with utmost attention will be given, Privacy and secrecy 100% on my duty. I am different than from the traditional Body massage and it will be adjustable with your needs. Kandy and Colombo special. I wish you all the best.”fantasyspa90@gm ail.com”

    ReplyDelete