Thursday 14 May 2015

Ankita SrilankianGirl Looking For Desi Dating And Life Partner




I am kind person with a strong faith in real love. I think that the relationship between woman and man ought to be honest and trustful. I love to be devoted and would love to share many new adventures in building a future with a special man. I’m willing to work toward common goals, and I’m not afraid to show my feelings and be affectionate.I am not trying to find a perfect person, I am willing to find my second half here
. I am looking for an understanding, honest, caring, kind, tender and responsible man, the real gentleman, who is happy,positive thinker, who has a good sense of humor and who loves outdoors like me. He is a man who takes care about family, who could appreciate it and protect it. Also I would love to share all our interests and hobbies, feelings and dreams with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment