Thursday 14 May 2015

FARHANA PAKISTANI GIRL LOOKING FOR FRIENDSHIP AND LIFE PARTNER


I consider myself to be calm, sociable, attentive, kind, generous, caring, attentive, open and faithful. I am seriously looking for my “half” and hope that my future marriage will be happy. I have a lot of love and would like to give it to my future husband. I believe that family is the most important thing in life for every person. I like my active life and love what I do. I work in the industry of beauty, I’m experienced cosmetician. I love my job for that I help people to resume the natural beauty and lift them up in a good mood that makes this world more beautiful.I’m a charming woman with a tender soul and sense of humor.
I like to read books with philosophical meaning, which makes you think of sense of life. I like to go out with friends, to spend time by traveling. My man should be caring, loving, understanding, loyal, intelligent and faithful. I want to devote myself to him and our family and I expect the same form him.I want to find here a man who will stand by my side no matter what happens. Someone who is intelligent, passionate and with good sense of humor. I want him to be kind, open-minded and supportive. I will appreciate and cherish every moment with him and give him all my love and tenderness.

No comments:

Post a Comment